We are so grateful for the opportunity to welcome you to our Gratitude Yoga community. We know that you when you visit our studio you will find a place of warmth and acceptance. Unless you are enrolled in a special workshop or series, you do not need to register in advance for any of our classes. You are most welcome to drop in for any class.
If you are visiting Gratitude Yoga for the first time, please try to arrive a few minutes early to complete some very simple paperwork. Please bring a yoga mat, a water bottle and a towel. We also have these items available for sale at the studio, as well as some yoga mats to borrow.
Most of our classes are mixed level, which means there is always a wide range of yoga experience in the room, from brand new beginners to more advanced yoga practitioners. We encourage you to come try out a variety of classes and go at your own pace. Rest and modifications are always encouraged.
We also offer several slower paced classes that may be more suited to those new to yoga:
- Gentle Vinyasa with Elizabeth on Tuesdays at 7.45 pm
- Gentle Vinyasa with Gemma on Fridays at 9.00 am
- Beginners Vinyasa with Elizabeth on Tuesdays at 6.15 pm
- Beginners Vinyasa with Gemma on Saturdays at 11.30 am
- Deep Stretching with Gemma on Wednesdays at 4.30 pm
- Deep Stretching with Gemma on Sundays at 11.30 am
- Candlelight Yin Yoga is offered one Saturday each month at 4.00 pm. Please see our Class Schedule for dates or CLICK HERE
Private Yoga Sessions are also helpful in getting oriented and understanding how the poses work. To schedule a Private Session, please CLICK HERE